Myers Container is an industry leader in the manufacturing of industrial steel drum packaging solutions. Myers' mission is to be the preferred container supplier to our customers while providing the best quality, value, and service. Myers Container is looking for employees who share its vision for focusing on the customer, having respect for our people, and working to continuously improve each day.
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician in Rialto, CA with fabrication, hydraulics and welding experience (Stick, ARC & MIG). The ideal candidate will also need to have experience with troubleshooting and repair of hydraulic/pneumatic machinery and the ability to read basic blueprints.
This position offers a retention bonus of $3,000. Tools provided.
Pay rate $25+ per hour or more depending upon experience, with a generous benefit off package.
Full-time days, start as early as 4 a.m., may require OT and Saturday work as well. (OT is required when needed).
- Performs preventative maintenance in accordance with established procedures.
- Monitors, identifies and responds promptly to machinery malfunctions.
- Performs repairs on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic machinery.
- Removes, modifies, and replaces machine components.
- Fabricates metal components.
- Troubleshoots machinery breakdowns and implements corrective action.
- Orders machine parts and removes, modifies, and replaces parts.
- Installs, assembles and tests new machines.
- Performs welding (Stick, ARC and MIG).
- Performs plasma torch cutting.
- Operates machines.
- Works with and may train new maintenance mechanics.
Requires union membership upon hire.